learn business mandarin
Case Study is the most effective learning method to acquire language skills and put them in practice.
Green Finance: Cross-Agency Steering Group: 6 Strategic Plans Strengthen HK Financial Eco-System
The steering group has six key focus areas for strengthening Hong Kong’s financial ecosystem to support a greener and more sustainable future in the longer term.
1. strengthening climate-related financial risk management;
2. promoting the flow of climate-related information at all levels to facilitate risk management, capital allocation and investor protection;
3. enhancing capacity building for the financial services industry and raising public awareness;
4. encouraging innovation and exploring initiatives to facilitate capital flows towards green and sustainable causes;
5. capitalising on Mainland opportunities to develop Hong Kong into a green finance centre in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area; and
6. strengthening regional and international collaboration.
The key point and your take-away from this case study 'Green Finance: Cross-Agency Steering Group: 6 Strategic Plans Strengthen HK Financial Eco-System'. Your learning combines both language skills and market knowledge.
Active learning will accelerate your skills, and your study of 'Green Finance: Cross-Agency Steering Group: 6 Strategic Plans Strengthen HK Financial Eco-System'. Each exercise is designed to promote and strenthen your language skills. Login Required.