learn business mandarin
Case Study is the most effective learning method to acquire language skills and put them in practice.
Asset Giants aim at China Pension Fund Market BlackRock, Neuberger Berman, Fidelity
BlackRock, Inc. is an American multinational investment management corporation based in New York City. Founded in 1988, initially as a risk management and fixed income institutional asset manager, BlackRock is the world's largest asset manager, with $8.67 trillion in assets under management as of January 2021.
BlackRock operates globally with 70 offices in 30 countries and clients in 100 countries. Along with Vanguard and State Street, BlackRock is considered one of the Big Three index fund and passive management firms that dominate corporate America.
In this topic, you will:
- learn about China's foreign shareholding restrictions being lifted in April 2020
- realize U.S. asset management giants entering China markets
- analyze the speeding up of the survival of the fittest in the brokerage, insurance, and banking industries
- understand a catfish effect on the asset management industry
- pitch what BlackRock pointed out under the epidemic
The key point and your take-away from this case study 'Asset Giants aim at China Pension Fund Market BlackRock, Neuberger Berman, Fidelity '. Your learning combines both language skills and market knowledge.
Active learning will accelerate your skills, and your study of 'Asset Giants aim at China Pension Fund Market BlackRock, Neuberger Berman, Fidelity '. Each exercise is designed to promote and strenthen your language skills. Login Required.